Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Franco Molina sold this property to Franco R. Molina Revocable Trust for $0.00 on 2013-04-24. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- On 2003-10-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal National Mortgage Assoc. to Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $206,250.00 dated 2003-10-21 between Franco R Molina and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Franco R Molina took a mortgage for $9,040.73 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2003-10-21. View Document
- Bruce R Kava & Charlotte Kava & Irwin Kava was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-06-15 View Document
- Bruce R Kava & Charlotte Kava & Irwin Kava took a mortgage for $118,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1989-06-15. View Document
- Helen Forest & Shepard Forest sold this property to Bruce R Kava & Charlotte Kava & Irwin Kava for $0.00 on 1989-06-08. View Document
- Shepard Forest was granted Power of Attorney for Helen Forest on 1989-06-15 View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Helen Forest & Shepard Forest was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-02-05 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc sold this property to Helen Forest & Shepard Forest for $0.00 on 1982-02-01. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #14D, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.