Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Donna Lee & Henry H. Lee took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Hannah Culver on 1992-01-24. View Document
- Donna Lee Satisfied their Mortgage with Kips Bay Towers Assoc on 1988-01-26. View Document
- Donna Lee took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Home Federal Svgs Bk on 1987-11-25. View Document
- Donna Lee was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1984-09-17 View Document
- Donna Lee took a mortgage for $39,504.00 from Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1984-09-17. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Donna Lee for $0.00 on 1984-09-11. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,400 to $2,250 on 2016-08-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,400 on 2016-08-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-03-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-03-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,200 on 2013-03-06 View Listing
- 330 E 33rd St #12G, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.