Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-06-23. Parties: 52 Irving Place LLC C/O Naomi Blumenthal, New York Community Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-08-02, Debtor: 54-56 Irving Place LLC & 52 Irving Place LLC & 33 Cancal Street LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 54-56 Irving Place LLC & 52 Irving Place LLC & 33 Cancal Street LLC by New York Community Bank or 2010-07-28 View Document
- 54-56 Irving Place LLC & 52 Irving Place LLC & 33 Cancal Street LLC took a mortgage for $5,000,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2010-07-28. View Document
- Executor Naomi Blumenthal sold this property to 33 Canal Street LLC for $0.00 on 2010-05-25. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-12-20, Debtor: John J Ciagone, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- John H A/K/A Savidge & J Foster Decd Savidge & John Harwood Savidge sold this property to Jerome S Blumenthal for $0.00 on 1973-12-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 33 Canal Street Llc, 125 East 17 Str #21, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Naomi Blumenthal, 125 East 17 Str #21, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Alice Beckman-Blumenthal, 125 East 17 St #21, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Naomi Blumenthal, 125 East 17St #21, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Alice Beckman, 125 East 17 Street #21, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Sarah Blumenthal, 125 East 17 Street #21, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Naomi Blumenthal, 125 East 17 Street #21, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Joshua Perlman,
- 33 Canal St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.0ft x 56.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 7,549.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,737.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 7,524.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,712.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,151.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,339.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.