Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maps filed 2006-09-05 View Document
- Condemnation Proceedings (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-09-05. Parties: City Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Karleida Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Sackman-Gilliland Corporation on 1996-12-24. View Document
- On 1971-11-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sackman Gilliland Cp to Fourth Fed Sv/Ln Assoc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1971-11-03 between Paragon Mut Synd Inc and Fourth Fed Sv/Ln Assoc View Document
- Paragon Mut Synd Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Fourth Fed Sv/Ln Assoc on 1971-11-03. View Document
- Paragon Mut Synd Inc sold this property to 324 E59Th St Assoc for $0.00 on 1971-11-03. View Document
- 324 E59Th St Assoc sold this property to Paragon Mut Syn Inc for $0.00 on 1971-10-29. View Document
- Karleida Rlty Cp sold this property to 324 E59Th St Assoc for $0.00 on 1970-12-24. View Document
- Karleida Rlty Cp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sackman Gilliland Cp on 1969-05-27. View Document
- Gotham Prp Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sackman Gilliland Cp on 1968-12-12. View Document
- Karleida Rlty Cp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sackman Gilliland Cp on 1968-12-11. View Document
- Karleida Rlty Cp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Gotham Prp Inc on 1967-09-29. View Document
- Gotham Prop Inc sold this property to Karleida Rlty Cp for $0.00 on 1967-09-29. View Document
- Gotham Prp Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Frank Mercantile Cp on 1966-02-02. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 324 East 59Th St Assoc, 155 East 26Th Street, New York, NY 10010
- Managing Agent: Tri-Star Equities, Rod Feldman, 155 E 26Th St, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Roxanne Hirsh, 155 East 26Th Street, New York, NY 10010
- Officer: Rod Feldman, 155 East 26Th St, New York, NY 10010
- Site Manager: George Attard,
- 324 E 59th St, 10022
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.42ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,116.22 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.22 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,321.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,801.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.