Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Diana Pons & Robert A Rossi sold this property to Suzanne Cafferty Ross for $299,000.00 on 2011-11-02. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-11-03, Debtor: Suzanne C Ross, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-04-01, Debtor: Akash Sen, Secured Party: Bank Of America, NA, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-04-22, Debtor: Martin Basch, Secured Party: Dime Savings Bank Of Williamburgh, Assignee: View Document
- Martin Basch sold this property to Diana Pons & Robert A Rossi for $261,000.00 on 2004-11-22. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-10-05, Debtor: Andra Moss, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-08-13, Debtor: Luis F Oka, Secured Party: Citimortgage, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-04-01, Debtor: Andra Moss, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2011-11-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 320 East 35Th Owners Corp, 708 Third Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Pride Property Management, Jeff Toplitsky, 708 Third Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Arlo Klinger, 320 East 35Th St #7D, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Charles Camilleri,
- 320 E 35th St #4G, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 44,867.06 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,867.06 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,444.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,444.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.