Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-05-14. Parties: Deborah G Berthel, National Association Successo Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-26. Parties: Deborah G Berthel, Home Savings Of America, FSB View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-02-18, Debtor: Jaynie L Smith, Secured Party: Inc. Indymac Mortgage Holdings, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1999-10-29, Debtor: Jaynie L. Smith, Secured Party: Inc. Indymac Mortgage Holdings, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $2,595 to $2,900 on 2016-05-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-09-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,750 to $2,595 on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,800 to $2,750 on 2014-08-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,800 on 2014-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,800 to $3,000 on 2014-07-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-07-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,800 on 2013-05-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 320 East 35Th Owners Corp, 708 Third Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Pride Property Management, Jeff Toplitsky, 708 Third Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Arlo Klinger, 320 East 35Th St #7D, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Charles Camilleri,
- 320 E 35th St #4B, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 44,867.06 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,867.06 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,444.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,444.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.