Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,900 to $10,995 on 2015-04-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-04-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-11-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $11,500 to $10,900 on 2013-10-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $11,500 on 2013-07-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: S R 3222 Llc, 32 E 22Nd St #3, New York City, NY 10010
- Managing Agent: S R 3222 Llc, Robert Siegel, 32 East 22Nd Street, Nyc, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Robert Siegel, 32 E 22Nd Street, Nyc, NY 10010
- Officer: Susan Kargman, 32 East 22Nd Street, Nyc, NY 10010
- Shareholder: Robert Siegel, 32 East 22Nd Street #3, New York City, NY 10010
- Shareholder: Susan Kargman, 32 East 22Nd Street #3, New York City, NY 10010
- Site Manager: Robert Siegel,
- 32 E 22nd St #1, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.25ft x 98.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 13,005.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,105.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,906.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,006.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.