Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jacquelinel. Davidson sold this property to 32 Bank Street Limited Partnership for $0.00 on 1996-12-30. View Document
- Lina Berger & Jacquelinel. Davison Satisfied their Mortgage with Fourth Fed Svgs Ln Asoc & Ellen H. Ringer on 1991-02-05. View Document
- Jacquelinel Davidson took a mortgage for $96,645.28 from Fourth Fdrl Svgs&Lnassn on 1985-12-30. View Document
- Jacquelinel. Davidson took a mortgage for $83,731.38 from Fourth Fed Sav Lo Asc Ny on 1982-05-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1967-08-18 between Jacquelinel Davidson and Fourth Fed S/L Assnny View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1967-08-18. Parties: Jacquelinel Davidson & Erma Chambers View Document
- Jacquelinel Davidson took a mortgage for $0.00 from Fourth Fed S/L Assnny on 1967-08-18. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 32 Bank St Limited Partnership, 35 Plumb Point Road, Deer Isle, ME 046273756
- Managing Agent: Village Dwellings, Inc, Giro De Simone, 224 W 4Th St, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Darwin Davidson, 35 Plumb Point Road, Deer Isle, ME 046273756
- Officer: Jacqueline Davidson, 35 Plumb Point Road, Deer Isle, ME 046279722
- Site Manager: Giro De Simone,
- 32 Bank St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.5ft x 93.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,408.02 sq. ft.
Remaining 838.02 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 8,707.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,137.2 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Five To Six Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.