Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-05-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,275 to $2,200 on 2015-04-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,300 to $2,275 on 2015-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,350 to $2,300 on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,395 to $2,350 on 2015-02-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,295 to $2,395 on 2015-02-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-02-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,295 on 2013-08-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Broadway Ventura Llc, 149-45 Northern Blvd #6V, Flushing, NY 11354
- Managing Agent: Ventura Land Corp, Steven Norman, 149-45 Northern Blvd #6V, Flushing, NY 11354
- Head Officer: Steven Norman, 149-45 Northern Blvd #6V, Flushing, NY 11354
- Officer: Kavi Saroop, 149-45 Northern Blvd #6V, Flushing, NY 11354
- Site Manager: Steven Norman,
- 3161 Broadway #6C, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 41.67ft x 100.0ft
- Morningside Heights
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 49,111.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,150.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 53,027.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,066.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.