Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Revocation Of Power Of Attorne (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-09-27. Parties: David Kowitz, Brian Guzman View Document
- Jeffrey Scott Glueck Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-07-20. View Document
- Joseph Lopez Satisfied their Mortgage with The Long Island Savings Bank FSB on 2004-10-29. View Document
- Jeffrey Scott Glueck took a mortgage for $555,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-09-27. View Document
- Joseph Lopez sold this property to Jeffrey Scott Glueck for $835,000.00 on 2004-09-27. View Document
- Joseph Lopez was granted Power of Attorney for Bleecker-Grove Condominium on 1997-03-11 View Document
- Joseph Lopez took a mortgage for $125,250.00 from Long Island Savingsbank on 1997-03-11. View Document
- Bleecker-Grove Associates sold this property to Joseph Lopez for $0.00 on 1997-01-27. View Document
- Maps filed 1991-02-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-02-05. Parties: Bleecker Grove Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 26, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Bleecker Grove Condo, 48 Grove Sstreet #4, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Shawn Sullivan, 48 Grove Street #4, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Shawn Sullivan, 48 Grove Street #4, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Rich Williams, 312 Bleecker Street #1, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Shawn Sullivan,
- 312 Bleecker St #B2, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 83.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 11,420.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,850.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,640.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,070.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 21,580.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,010.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.