Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,650 to $4,895 on 2016-07-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-10-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,750 to $4,650 on 2014-09-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,650 to $4,595 on 2013-09-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,750 to $4,650 on 2013-09-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,750 on 2013-08-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,750 on 2013-08-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 26, 2011 and the registration expires Oct. 1, 2011.
- Individual Owner: David Rogowsky, 311 6Th Ave, Ny, NY 10014
- Corporate Owner: L R R Shoes Inc, 311 Sixth Ave, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: David Rogowsky, David Rogowsky, 311 Sixth Ave, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: David Rogowsky, 311 Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10014
- Officer: Sylvia Rogowsky, 311 Sixth Ave, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Abe Rogowsky, 311 Sixth Ave, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: David Rogowsky,
- 311 Avenue Of The Americas #1, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.83ft x 90.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,548.72 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,008.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,484.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,944.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.