Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Crystal Kao & Joseph Kao took a mortgage for $656,600.00 from Citibank Na on 2016-05-28. View Document
- Crystal Kao & Joseph Kao took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Mers on 2015-05-21. View Document
- Crystal Kao & Joseph Kao was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2015-05-21 View Document
- Reads Development Co. LLC sold this property to Crystal Kao & Joseph Kao for $2,040,000.00 on 2015-05-21. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-12-15. Parties: New York Community Bank, Reads Development Co., LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2006-06-13 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-06-13. Parties: The Wachussett Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 16, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Wachussett Condominium, 7110 Republic Airport #300, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Managing Agent: Roxann Management Corp, Susan Ramsen, 215 W 90Th St ##, New York, NY 10025
- Head Officer: Susan Ramsen, 7110 Republic Airport #300, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Officer: Sheri Shulman, 7110 Republic Airport #300, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Site Manager: Marek Ponichtera,
- 311 Amsterdam Ave #3B, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 30.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,560.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,960.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,600.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,900.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.