Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- John Piazza Satisfied their Mortgage with Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2013-04-16. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-05-13, Debtor: 31 Downing Street LLC, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 31 Downing Street LLC by Emigrant Funding Corporation or 2013-04-24 View Document
- 31 Downing Street LLC took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Emigrant Funding Corporation on 2013-04-24. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Maria Piazza sold this property to 31 Downing Street, LLC for $0.00 on 2000-08-23. View Document
- John Piazza sold this property to John Piazza & Maria Piazza for $0.00 on 1994-03-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-07-19. Parties: John Piazza, Chemical Bank View Document
- John Piazza took a mortgage for $104,300.00 from Chemical Bank on 1988-07-05. View Document
- On 1988-07-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John Piazza to Chemical Bank. View Document
- John Piazza Satisfied their Mortgage with 31 Dowing St Corp on 1987-11-17. View Document
- On 1974-12-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 31 Downing St Corp to Louis Katz & Herbert R Kornblum. View Document
- John Piazza took a mortgage for $0.00 from 31 Downing St Corp on 1974-09-05. View Document
- 31 Downing St Corp sold this property to John Piazza for $0.00 on 1974-09-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 31 Downing Street Llc, 31 Downing St #1, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Maria Piazza, 31 Downing St #2, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Maria Piazza, 31 Downing St #1, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Stefano Piazza, 31 Downing St #9, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Maria Piazza,
- 31 Downing St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,252.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,457.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 8,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,690.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.