Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-01-13, Debtor: 31 Catherine LLC, Secured Party: Apple Bank For Savings, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 31 Catherine LLC by Apple Bank For Savings or 2014-12-04 View Document
- 31 Catherine LLC took a mortgage for $1,600,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 2014-12-04. View Document
- Chris C Chin sold this property to 31 Catherine LLC for $0.00 on 2014-07-21. View Document
- Sun Woohing Inc. sold this property to Chris Chou Chin for $1,950,000.00 on 2014-05-12. View Document
- Chris C Chin sold this property to 31 Catherine LLC for $0.00 on 2014-05-13. View Document
- Shiu Woo Chin & Susanna Yuen Chin sold this property to Sun Woohing Inc for $0.00 on 1979-09-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-06-14. Parties: Harold M Lever & Max Sperling View Document
- Woo Hing Realty Corp sold this property to Shiu Woo Chin & Susanna Yuen Chin for $0.00 on 1979-05-04. View Document
- Woo Hing Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sperling Max & Lever Harold M. on 1969-06-11. View Document
- Sperling Max & Lever Harold M. sold this property to Woo Hing Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1969-06-11. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 31 Catherine Llc, 139 Centre Street #806, New York City, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Chris Chin, 139 Centre Street #806, New York City, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Chris Chin, 139 Centre Street #806, New York City, NY 10013
- Shareholder: Chris Chin, 139 Centre Street #806, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Chris Chin,
- 31 Catherine St, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 112.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 9,700.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -174.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,330.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,455.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.