Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Cc Ny Realty sold this property to 31 Bsp LLC for $16,000,000.00 on 2013-11-22. View Document
- Inc. Monster Real Estate sold this property to Inc. Cc Ny Realty for $3,540,000.00 on 2011-12-16. View Document
- Heian Bunka Center Incorporated sold this property to Inc. Monster Real Estate & Cc Ny Realty Inc. for $8,250,000.00 on 2010-04-14. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-05-18, Debtor: Inc. Kampo Cultural Center, Secured Party: Lp. Bosque Leasing, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-05-18. Parties: Inc. Kampo Cultural Center, Inc. The Terminal Marketing Co, Lp. Bosque Leasing View Document
- Maps filed 2005-05-10 View Document
- Condemnation Proceedings (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-05-10. Parties: City Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Japan Calligraphy Education Foundation sold this property to Heian Biunka Center for $0.00 on 1994-03-29. View Document
- Yasuko Harada sold this property to Japan Calligraphy Edetc for $0.00 on 1986-02-24. View Document
- Yasuko Harada took a mortgage for $0.00 from M Goldberg Fabrics Inc on 1975-09-08. View Document
- M Goldberg Fabrics Inc sold this property to Yasuko Harada for $0.00 on 1975-09-08. View Document
- M Goldberg Fabrics Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Gussie Decd Goldberg & Chemical Bank Ex on 1971-05-17. View Document
- Chemical Bank N Y Trust & Gussie Decd Goldberg sold this property to M Goldberg Fabrics Inc for $0.00 on 1971-05-17. View Document
- Max Goldberg sold this property to M Goldberg Fabrics Inc for $0.00 on 1971-05-17. View Document
- Max Goldberg sold this property to Gussie Goldberg for $0.00 on 1971-05-17. View Document
- 31 Bond St, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 124.0ft
- Historic District
- NoHo Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,693.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 15,185.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,508.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,740.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,047.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Miscellaneous Office Building
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.