Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hamlin Realty, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd Goldband Enterprises on 2013-06-24. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-06-10. Parties: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Ltd Goldband Enterprises View Document
- Goldband Enterprises Ltd. Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank For Savings on 2004-05-03. View Document
- Hamlin Realty, LLC took a mortgage for $680,000.00 from Inc. Goldband Enterprises on 2004-04-16. View Document
- Inc. Goldband Enterprises sold this property to Hamlin Realty, LLC for $1,280,000.00 on 2004-04-16. View Document
- Ltd. Goldband Enterprises took a mortgage for $1,909.06 from Emigrant Funding Corporation on 1997-07-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-07-08. Parties: Apple Bank For Savings View Document
- On 1997-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Apple Bank For Savings to Emigrant Fudning Corporation. View Document
- On 1997-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd. Goldband Enterprises to Emigrant Funding Corporation. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-07-08 between Ltd. Goldband Enterprises and Emigrant Funding Corporation View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-05-23, Debtor: Ltd. Goldband Enterprises, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Goldband Enterprisesltd took a mortgage for $273,888.55 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1989-08-23. View Document
- On 1988-10-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Goldband Enterprisesltd to Apple Bank For Savings. View Document
- Goldbank Entrps Ltd took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Apple Bank Svgs on 1988-10-03. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-09-30. Parties: Goldband Enterprisesltd, Apple Bank For Savings View Document
- On 1984-01-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. A.J.D. Seafood to Inc Jane St.Seafood Cafe. View Document
- John Colwell sold this property to Goldband Enterprisesltd for $0.00 on 1979-10-31. View Document
- 31 8Th Avenue Realty sold this property to John Colwell for $0.00 on 1977-05-11. View Document
- John Colwell took a mortgage for $0.00 from 31 8Th Avenue Realty on 1977-05-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Hamlin Realty, Llc, 245 Eighth Ave #307, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Hamlin Realty, Kazimierz Siemaszko, 245 8Th Ave #307, New York, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Kazimierz Siemaszko, 245 Eighth Ave #307, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Kazimierz Siemaszko,
- 31 8th Ave, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.0ft x 87.75ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,515.36 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,769.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,788.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -958.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,311.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,565.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.