- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 130 Hernando De Soto
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Renny Fong
- Phone: 212-226-8072
- Address: 143 Baxter Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M130/default.htm
- J.H.S. 104 Simon Baruch
- Grades: 06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Rocco Macri
- Phone: 212-674-4545
- Address: 330 East 21 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M104/default.htm
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Christopher Hoffman Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America Na on 2015-04-07. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Manhattan Howard Street LLC by Country Bank or 2014-12-12 View Document
- Manhattan Howard Street LLC took a mortgage for $1,295,000.00 from Country Bank on 2014-12-12. View Document
- Manhattan Howard Street, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 307 Canal Street Condominium on 2014-12-12 View Document
- Karl Allen & Kevin Allen sold this property to Manhattan Howard Street LLC for $1,850,000.00 on 2014-12-12. View Document
- Karl Allen was granted Power of Attorney for Erik J Swenson on 2014-12-02 View Document
- Kevin Allen was granted Power of Attorney for Erik J Swenson on 2014-12-02 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-12-29, Debtor: Manhattan Howard Street LLC, Secured Party: County Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-01-29. Parties: Bd. Of Mgrs Of 307 Canal Street Condominium, Christopher Hoffman View Document
- Karl Allen & Kevin Allen was granted Power of Attorney for 307 Canal Street Condominium on 2014-01-10 View Document
- Christopher Hoffman sold this property to Karl Allen & Kevin Allen for $1,600,000.00 on 2014-01-10. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-15. Parties: Christopher Hoffman, Board Of Managers Of 307 Canal Street Condominium View Document
- Christopher Hoffman was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2008-02-05 View Document
- Christopher Hoffman took a mortgage for $1,120,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2008-02-05. View Document
- 307 Canal Street Ltd sold this property to Christopher Hoffman for $1,425,550.00 on 2008-02-05. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-12-24 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-12-24. Parties: Canal Street Condominium Corp. View Document
- 307 Canal St #4S, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 223.83ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 111,875.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 94,475.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 145,437.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 128,037.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area