Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-02-17, Debtor: 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC, Secured Party: Northeast Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-02-17. Parties: Northeast Community Bank, 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,000,000.00 dated 2012-01-31 between 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC took a mortgage for $259,768.54 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2012-01-31. View Document
- On 2012-01-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Northeast Community Bank to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2007-11-29, Debtor: 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC, Secured Party: Northeast Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC by Northeast Community Bank or 2007-11-15 View Document
- 307 Amsterdam Avenue LLC took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Northeast Community Bank on 2007-11-15. View Document
- Antoinette Yanni-Bonaviso & Lina Yanni & Antoinette Yanni & Roseanne Yanni-Febbo & Roseanne Yanni sold this property to 307 Amsterdam Avenue, LLC for $0.00 on 1998-07-28. View Document
- Dominic Yanni Satisfied their Mortgage with Joseph Prisciantelli on 1998-01-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- Lina Exec Yanni & Dominic Lwt Yanni sold this property to Lina Yanni & Roseanne Yanni & Dominic Lwt Yanni & Dominic Lwt Yanni for $0.00 on 1989-01-31. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-01. Parties: Dominic Yanni View Document
- Benjamin Stein Satisfied their Mortgage with Anna Opp on 1982-11-09. View Document
- Dominic Yanni took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Joseph Prisciantelli on 1982-11-09. View Document
- Joseph Prisciantelli sold this property to Dominic Yanni for $0.00 on 1982-11-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 307 Amsterdam Avenue,Llc, 163 West 74Th St, Nyc, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Antoinette Yanni, 163 W 74Th St, Nyc, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Lina Yanni, 163 W 74Th St, Nyc, NY 10023
- 307 Amsterdam Ave, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.0ft x 81.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 10,355.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,275.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,754.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,326.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 10,327.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,247.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.