Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
|64 65||Off Market||1|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation sold this property to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank for $16,361,067.43 on 2008-09-25. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-08-27. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-01-20. Parties: Nyctl 1997-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-06-18. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-05-11. Parties: Yolander Renzulli, Sears Roebuck & Co View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-11. Parties: 102 Joint Venture View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-11 View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1984-08-07. Parties: Associated Realties & 102 Realty Inc. View Document
- S K L R Services Corp sold this property to Associated Realties for $0.00 on 1973-09-04. View Document
- Associated Realties sold this property to S.K.L.R.Services Corp for $0.00 on 1973-08-22. View Document
- Finance Adm City Ofny & Richard Lewisohn sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1973-06-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Colum 75 Inc, 320 East 39Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Grogan & Associates, Inc., Timothy Grogan, 320 East 39Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jennie Emil, 320 East 39Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Timothy Grogan, 320 East 39Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Thomas Campbell,
- 306 Columbus Ave, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 127.67ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 95,977.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 73,978.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,526.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,527.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 95,722.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 73,723.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.