Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Macquarie New York Parking 2, LLC sold this property to Citizens Icon Holdings, LLC for $5,941,469.48 on 2014-09-30. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-07-13 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-07-13. Parties: The Bowery-Bleecker Condominium View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to North Fork Bank by Morgan & Queeg Llc Kidd or 2003-03-06 View Document
- Morgan & Queeg Llc Kidd took a mortgage for $1,575,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2003-03-06. View Document
- Morgan & Queeg Llc Kidd took a mortgage for $725,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2003-03-06. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-05-02, Debtor: Morgan & Queeg Llc Kidd, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Franel Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Ellen Steuerman & Emanuel Steuerman on 2003-01-22. View Document
- Franel Inc sold this property to Morgan & Queeg Llc Kidd for $2,150,000.00 on 2003-01-31. View Document
- Franel Inc. took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Ellen W. Steuerman & Emanuel Steuerman on 2001-12-17. View Document
- Ellen Astrustee Steuerman & Samuel Astrustee Wapnowitz & Fran As Trustee Solomon sold this property to Franel Corp. & Franel Inc. for $0.00 on 2001-10-15. View Document
- Ellen Trtee Steuerman & Fran Trtee Solomon sold this property to Franel Corp for $0.00 on 1993-12-29. View Document
- Rosieaka Wapnowitz sold this property to Ellensucsr Steurman & Fran Sucsr Solomon for $0.00 on 1988-06-01. View Document
- Lencine Realty Corp sold this property to Rose Tr Wapnowitz & Rosie Traka Wapnowitz for $0.00 on 1977-07-19. View Document
- Lencine Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sam Wapnowitz on 1968-05-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bowery - Bleecker Condo, 411 Lafayette St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Mack Edge Management Llc, Soraya Lall, 411 Lafayette Street #600, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: David Rogal, 411 Lafayette St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Jeannie Gaffigan, 411 Lafayette #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Soraya Lall,
- 304 Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 23.17ft x 88.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,017.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,131.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 12,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,091.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,260.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,111.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.