Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $1,995 to $1,950 on 2016-11-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $1,995 on 2016-10-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,999 to $2,100 on 2016-09-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-09-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,150 on 2016-08-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $1,999 on 2015-07-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,095 to $2,000 on 2015-07-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,095 on 2015-06-24 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 301-303 Llc C/O Yassky Properties, 424 Madison Ave #8 FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: 301-303 Llc, Charles Yassky, 424 Madison Ave #8FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Charles Yassky, 424 Madison Ave #8THFL, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Jon Sin, 424 Madison Avenue #16TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Jon Sin,
- 303 Amsterdam Ave #3A, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.33ft x 37.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 6,173.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,455.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 1,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,076.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 6,157.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,439.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.