Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Beth King Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Citibank on 2009-04-06. View Document
- On 1999-04-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mortgagecorporation & Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation & Inc. Chase Mortgage Services to Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-04-27 between Audrey Roberts & John T. Roberts and Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Audrey Roberts & John T. Roberts Satisfied their Mortgage with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center on 1999-04-27. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Stanley Kiino sold this property to Beth King for $0.00 on 1994-03-04. View Document
- Stanley Kiino was granted Power of Attorney for Arthur J. Panoff on 1994-03-18 View Document
- Beth King was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condo on 1994-03-18 View Document
- Beth King took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from European American Bank on 1994-03-18. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hv/Trco. on 1985-04-01. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cptlcp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Stanley Kiino was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers & Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1982-01-07 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-01-07 between Stanley Kiino and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- On 1982-01-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co to Great Universal Cap/Corp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Stanley Kiino for $0.00 on 1981-12-23. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Manufacturers Hnvr Tr Co on 1981-12-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assocs View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 300 E 33rd St #21K, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.