Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Ming H Wang sold this property to Ming Hsien Wang Irrevocable Education Trust for $0.00 on 2008-11-13. View Document
- Frank X Fallon Satisfied their Mortgage with Ester & First Federal Savings And Loan Association Of Roch on 2003-10-10. View Document
- Ming H. Wang was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2002-11-19 View Document
- Frank X. Fallon sold this property to Ming H. Wang for $0.00 on 2002-10-22. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Karen Wenzel Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Chase Manhattan Bk on 1987-01-14. View Document
- Frank Fallon was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-07-30 View Document
- Frank X. Fallon took a mortgage for $139,500.00 from First Fedl Sv&Ln Asn/Rch on 1986-07-30. View Document
- Karen J Wenzel sold this property to Frank Fallon for $0.00 on 1986-07-16. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Karen Wenzel was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-03-19 View Document
- Karen J. Wenzel took a mortgage for $34,000.00 from Na Chase Manhattan Bank on 1982-03-19. View Document
- Steven Silverman sold this property to Karen J. Wenzel for $0.00 on 1982-03-17. View Document
- Steven Silverman was granted Power of Attorney for Kip Bay Twr Bd Managers on 1981-12-29 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc sold this property to Steven Silverman for $0.00 on 1981-12-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assocs View Document
- 300 E 33rd St #18F, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.