Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Carmine Magnone & Fiorina Magnone sold this property to 101 W. 74Th Street LLC for $0.00 on 2003-09-02. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1994-03-07, Debtor: William D. Zeller, Secured Party: Inc. Arcs Mortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1993-07-14, Debtor: William D. Zeller, Secured Party: Inc. Arcs Mortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Carmine Magone & Fiorina Magnone Satisfied their Mortgage with James Van Dyck Card on 1991-04-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-12-22. Parties: Carmine Magnone View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-12-22. Parties: Title Guarantee Co View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1974-10-08. Parties: Hubert Van Wageda Card View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1974-10-08. Parties: Ida Louise Card View Document
- Carmine Magnone & Fiorina Magnone took a mortgage for $0.00 from James Van Dyck Carl on 1974-09-17. View Document
- James Van Dyck Carl sold this property to Magname & Carmine Magname for $0.00 on 1974-09-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 101 W 74 St Llc, 101 W 74 St, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Carmine Magnone, Carmine Magnone, 101 West 74, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Carmine Magnone, 101 W 74 St, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: Carmine Magnone, 101 W 74 Th St, Ny, NY 10023
- 300 Columbus Ave, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.67ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 19,303.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,528.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 5,134.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,641.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 19,252.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,477.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.