Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Christine J Kim & Andrew Guy Melvin sold this property to Leslie P Peirce for $1,275,000.00 on 2015-06-23. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-06-24, Debtor: Leslie P Peirce & Leslie Perice, Secured Party: Citibank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-03-16, Debtor: Andrew Melvin & Christine Kim, Secured Party: Bank Of America, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-12-02, Debtor: Andrew Melvin & Christine Kim, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-05-21, Debtor: Eve Kessner & Richard Kessner, Secured Party: Hsbc Mortgage Corporation(Usa), Assignee: View Document
- Eve Kessner & Richard Kessner sold this property to Andrew Melvin & Christine Kim for $930,000.00 on 2010-04-20. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-03-10, Debtor: Andrew Melvin & Christine Kim, Secured Party: Bank Of America, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-05-12, Debtor: Eve Kessner & Richard Kessner, Secured Party: Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa), Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,395,000 to $1,295,000 on 2015-03-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,395,000 on 2015-02-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 30 East 9Th Street Owners, 30 East 9Th Street, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Charles H Greenthal Mgmt, Kimberly Winter, 4 Park Ave #3RD FL, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Kimberly Winter, 4 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Joshua Shapiro, 30 E 9Th Street #6G, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jay Miranda,
- 30 E 9th St #2KK, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 188.28ft x 241.28ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 264,880.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 65,226.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 88,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -111,654.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 286,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 86,346.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.