Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Harold Lu sold this property to Hardot LLC for $0.00 on 2009-07-20. View Document
- Inc. Ing Wo Satisfied their Mortgage with M.M.K.K. Realty Corp. on 1996-04-11. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- On 1984-09-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hilda Hope Exc Lubart & Louis E Est/ Goldstein & Cora Exc Hanft & Alan Exc Garen to Cora Hanft & Hilda Hope Lubart & Alan Garen. View Document
- On 1981-05-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ing Wo Inc to Chu, Henry, M Et Al & Peter T Chang. View Document
- Welford Realty Inc sold this property to Harold Lee for $0.00 on 1981-03-31. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-03-31 between Welford Realty Inc and Ing Wo Inc View Document
- Welford Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Ing Wo Inc on 1981-03-31. View Document
- On 1981-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M M K K Realty Corp to Iing Wo Inc. View Document
- Ing Wo Inc sold this property to Welford Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1981-03-17. View Document
- Ing Wo Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Mmkk Realty Corp on 1971-07-23. View Document
- Mmkk Realty Corp sold this property to Wo Inc Ing for $0.00 on 1971-07-23. View Document
- Westbury Commercialcorp sold this property to Libbie C Klein for $0.00 on 1970-10-07. View Document
- Libbie C Klein took a mortgage for $0.00 from Milic Rosanne S & Jerome Schnur & Louis E Goldstein & Elizabeth Svc Schur & Roseanne G Schnur & Celeste P Stone on 1970-10-07. View Document
- Libbie C Klein sold this property to Mmkk Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1970-10-07. View Document
- Waste Products Tradcorp & Nesser Maurice N Referee sold this property to Westbury Commercialcorp for $0.00 on 1970-10-07. View Document
- 30 Cortlandt Alley, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 80.83ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -30,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 30,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,390.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,390.0 sq. ft.
- Factory And Industrial Buildings
- Factory; Heavy Manufacturing - Fireproof
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.