Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Christopher Haskett Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2016-05-10. View Document
- Christopher Haskett & Juliette Conroy Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2003-11-13. View Document
- Christopher Haskett took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa on 2003-05-28. View Document
- Juliette M. Conroy sold this property to Christopher Haskett for $0.00 on 1999-08-13. View Document
- Harley Swedler Satisfied their Mortgage with Royal Bank Of Canada on 1996-11-14. View Document
- Christopher Haskett & Juilette Conroy was granted Power of Attorney for Bedford Park Condominium on 1996-11-06 View Document
- Christopher Haskett & Juliette Conroy took a mortgage for $205,000.00 from Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 1996-11-06. View Document
- Harley Swedler sold this property to Christopher Haskett & Juliette Conroy for $0.00 on 1996-10-28. View Document
- Cbff Associates sold this property to Harley Swedler for $0.00 on 1988-09-19. View Document
- Harley Swedler took a mortgage for $236,250.00 from Royal Bank Of Canada on 1988-12-07. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-11-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-11-27. Parties: Bedford Cbff Assocs View Document
- 3 Bedford St #4A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 147.17ft x 148.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 17,629.65 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,119.65 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 34,824.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,314.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.