Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Young Soo Choi Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa & Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2011-09-22. View Document
- Ki Ok Choi & Yong Soo Choi Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2002-09-19. View Document
- Po Heng Hsu & Shiu Hsia Hsu took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 2002-12-03. View Document
- Po Heng Hsu & Shu Hsia Hsa was granted Power of Attorney for Bedford Park Condominium on 2002-12-03 View Document
- Ki Ok Choi sold this property to Po Heng Hsu & Shu Hsia Hsu for $0.00 on 2002-09-09. View Document
- Young Soo Choi sold this property to Ki Ok Choi for $0.00 on 2002-08-09. View Document
- Soo Young Choi sold this property to Ki Ok Choi for $0.00 on 1999-02-09. View Document
- Young Soo Choi took a mortgage for $21,500.00 from Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 1998-08-13. View Document
- Ki Ok Choi & Young Soo Choi sold this property to Young Soo Choi for $0.00 on 1994-11-22. View Document
- On 1992-11-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to State Street Bk & Trco. View Document
- Ko Ok Choi & Young Soo Choi took a mortgage for $202,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1988-10-12. View Document
- Bedford Cbff Assoc sold this property to Ki Ok Choi & Young Soo Choi for $0.00 on 1988-09-19. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-11-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-11-27. Parties: Bedford Cbff Assocs View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bedford Park Condo, 141 Crescent Dr, Searingtown, NY 11507
- Managing Agent: Jr Equities, Lawerence Magid, 38 E 29Th St #10THFL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: John Tobin, 3 Bedford St #PHB, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Sheila Hass, 3 Bedford St #1B, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Archie Sioson,
- 3 Bedford St #3A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 147.17ft x 148.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 17,629.65 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,119.65 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 34,824.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,314.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.