Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2011-06-20. Parties: Barnard College, T-Mobile Northeast LLC View Document
- Barnard College Satisfied their Mortgage with Dormitory Authoritystate Of New York on 1997-02-19. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1997-01-27, Debtor: Barnard College, Secured Party: Dormitory Authorityof The State Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1994-07-27, Debtor: Marjorieh. Greenfield, Secured Party: Key Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1993-05-12, Debtor: Marjorieh. Greenfield, Secured Party: Key Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1992-09-14. Parties: Barnard College, Dormitory Authorityof The State Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-12-07 between Barnard College and Dormitory Authty Etal View Document
- Barnard College took a mortgage for $790,000.00 from Dormitory Authrty Etal on 1988-12-07. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-12-31. Parties: Barnard College, Dormitory Authority/Nys View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1987-12-31, Debtor: Barnard College, Secured Party: Dormitory Authorityof The State Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Barnard College took a mortgage for $24,870,000.00 from Dormitory Authty Nys on 1987-10-23. View Document
- Armin Development Corp sold this property to Columbia Univ In Nyctr for $0.00 on 1967-07-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Trustees Of Columbia University, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Mark Kerman, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Joseph Ienuso, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Officer: Monica Kuth, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Service Rep 24Hr Man Service Ctr,
- 2949 Broadway, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 125.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 75,936.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,541.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 81,991.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -44,487.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.