Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-05-02, Debtor: 293 Church Owners LLC, Secured Party: Country Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 293 Church Owners LLC by Country Bank or 2016-03-30 View Document
- 293 Church St LLC sold this property to 293 Church Owners LLC for $11,500,000.00 on 2016-03-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $6,000,000.00 dated 2016-03-30 between 293 Church Owners LLC and Country Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-02-27, Debtor: 293 Church St LLC, Secured Party: Country Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 293 Church St LLC by Country Bank or 2015-02-19 View Document
- 293 Church St LLC took a mortgage for $6,000,000.00 from Country Bank on 2015-02-19. View Document
- 365 Canal Corp. sold this property to 293 Church St LLC for $8,500,000.00 on 2015-02-19. View Document
- 293 Church Realty LLC sold this property to 365 Canal Corp. for $3,300,000.00 on 2012-10-18. View Document
- Irving Schwartz sold this property to 293 Church Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2005-12-08. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-12-23. Parties: Herbert Schwartz View Document
- Executrix Of Herbert Schwartz Ruth Schwartz sold this property to Irving Schwartz for $239,288.75 on 2003-07-30. View Document
- Schwartw Textile granted an easement to Nynex on 1995-11-27. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Armand Fernando sold this property to De Menil Francois for $0.00 on 1970-09-21. View Document
- 293 Church St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.5ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 9,710.26 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,610.26 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,678.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,578.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,484.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,384.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.