Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2014-09-24. Parties: Central Harllem Associates, LLC View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-14. Parties: Cactus Of Harlem, LLC View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2011-02-15. Parties: Cactus Of Harlem, LLC View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-28. Parties: City Of New York, Michael, Philip R, Commissioner Of Finance, The City Of New York View Document
- Inc. Western Beef Properties sold this property to Cactus Of Harlem, LLC for $714,838.74 on 2005-05-02. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-12-21. Parties: Inc. Western Beef Properties View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Inc. Western Beef Properties took a mortgage for $512,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 1999-01-26. View Document
- On 1999-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Western Beef Properties to North Fork Bank. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Inc. Western Beef Properties for $0.00 on 1998-12-17. View Document
- Commissioner Fnce Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1981-04-17. View Document
- Ivan E Irizarry & Finance Admnstrtr Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1975-02-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 2926 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 325.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 49,964.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 49,964.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 162,383.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 162,383.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Licensed Parking Lot
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.