Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-28. Parties: City Of New York, Michael, Philip R, Commissioner Of Finance, The City Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-07-28 between City Of New York and Bethany Housing Devletc View Document
- City Of New York Hpd sold this property to Bethany Housing Devletc for $0.00 on 1993-05-05. View Document
- Bethany Housing Devletc took a mortgage for $6,624,100.00 from United States/Amrc Hud on 1993-07-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-07-28 between Bethany Housing Devletc and Secretary/Housing &Urban View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-07-28 between United States/Ameicahud and Bethany Housing Devletc View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1993-07-27, Debtor: Bethany Housing Development Fund Corp., Secured Party: Secretary Of Housingand Urban Development, Assignee: View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-09-25. Parties: First American Titleetc View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-09-25. Parties: Bethany Baptist Church View Document
- Commissioner Fnce Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1981-04-17. View Document
- Willie Sharp took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1976-10-25. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Willie Sharp for $0.00 on 1976-10-25. View Document
- Finance Admnstrtr Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1974-12-03. View Document
- Merritt A Kerr took a mortgage for $0.00 from E H Webb Managementco on 1968-09-06. View Document
- Merritt A Kerr took a mortgage for $0.00 from Fannie Rubinstein & Lena Magdoff on 1968-08-07. View Document
- Abraham L Doris & Sandran Realty Corp sold this property to Fannie Rubinstein & Lena Magdoff for $0.00 on 1968-08-07. View Document
- Fannie Rubinstein & Lena Magdoff sold this property to Merritt A Kerr for $0.00 on 1968-08-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bethany Hdfc, 304 W 154Th Street, New York, NY 10039
- Managing Agent: Development Outreach Inc, Ismail Shamsid-Deen, 63 W 124Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Steven Robinson, 304 W 154Th Street, New York, NY 10039
- Site Manager: Betty Causwell,
- 2909 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.2ft x 225.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,765.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,332.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 129,935.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 74,502.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.