Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-04-27. Parties: Titan-Lb LLC, Deluxe Equities Inc. View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-04-27. Parties: Lasalle Bank National Association, Titan-Lb LLC View Document
- Deluxe Equities Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Titan-Lb LLC on 2006-01-06. View Document
- On 2005-12-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lasalle Bank National Association to Titan-Lb LLC. View Document
- Inc. Deluxe Equities sold this property to Llc. 2902 Frederick Douglas Blvd. Holding for $1,500,000.00 on 2005-09-30. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-06-06, Debtor: Lasalle Bank National Associations, Secured Party: Titan-Lb LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-06-06, Debtor: Inc. Deluxe Equities, Secured Party: Titan-Lb LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-06-06. Parties: Titan-Lb LLC, Lasalle Bank National Association View Document
- On 2005-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Titan-Lb LLC to Lasalle Bank National Association. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Titan-Lb LLC by Inc. Deluxe Equities or 2005-05-13 View Document
- Inc. Deluxe Equities took a mortgage for $900,000.00 from Titan-Lb LLC on 2005-05-13. View Document
- Eighth Avenue Development, LLC sold this property to Inc. Deluxe Equities for $1,100,000.00 on 2005-05-13. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-09-02. Parties: Eighth Avenue Development LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-09-02. Parties: Intercounty Abstract Corp View Document
- T.C. Interprises, LLC sold this property to Eighth Avenue Development, LLC for $0.00 on 2003-05-22. View Document
- On 2002-09-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from City Of Ny to Tc3 Grantor Trust. View Document
- Patrick Mccaul & James Dermot Mcgonnell Satisfied their Mortgage with City Of Ny on 2002-09-27. View Document
- James Dermot Mc Gonnell & Patrick Mc Caul sold this property to T.C. Interprises, LLC for $0.00 on 2002-01-30. View Document
- James Dermot Mcgonnell took a mortgage for $38,000.00 from City Of New York on 2000-05-26. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Patrick Mccaul & James Dermont Mcgonnell for $0.00 on 2000-04-25. View Document
- Finance Admin City Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1977-04-27. View Document
- Consolidated Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Louise Yearwood on 1967-06-12. View Document
- Joseph L Stemp sold this property to Consolidated Etal for $0.00 on 1967-06-07. View Document
- Consolidated Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Joseph L Stemp on 1967-06-07. View Document
- 127 E 102 Realty Corp & Hyman Finkelson sold this property to Joseph L Stemp for $0.00 on 1966-10-31. View Document
- 127 E 102 St Realtycorp sold this property to Joseph L Stemp for $0.00 on 1966-10-13. View Document
- John Haywood sold this property to 127 E 102Nd Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1966-03-18. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 2902 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 13,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,760.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,000.0 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.