Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-10-28. View Document
- Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller took a mortgage for $1,863.43 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2002-07-05. View Document
- On 2002-07-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jp Morgan Chase Bank to Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-07-05 between Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Jo Marie R. Pica & Vincent T. Ii Pica Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bank on 1997-02-07. View Document
- Jomarie R. Pica & Vincent T. Ii Pica sold this property to Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller for $0.00 on 1996-12-16. View Document
- Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-01-30. View Document
- Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-01-30. View Document
- Judith Ann Beller & Laurence Beller was granted Power of Attorney for Printing House Condominium on 1997-01-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Printing House Condominium, 421 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Phil Sansone, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Austin Laverty, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH F, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Salvatore Vitiello, 260 Madison Avenue #817, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Ulisses Torres,
- 29 Clarkson St #820, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -212,254.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 138,110.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -74,144.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 179,543.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,711.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.