Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Marc Heft Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1999-08-12. View Document
- S.A. Zaringdale Finance was granted Power of Attorney for Printing House Condominium on 1998-12-18 View Document
- Marc Heft was granted Power of Attorney for Donald Heft on 1998-12-18 View Document
- Zaringdale Finance S.A. was granted Power of Attorney for Michael A. Schub on 1998-12-18 View Document
- Marc Heft sold this property to S.A. Zaringdale Finance for $0.00 on 1998-11-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-07-20 between Marc Heft and Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York View Document
- Marc Heft took a mortgage for $360.21 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1998-07-20. View Document
- Alan J. Miller & Dorothy Mclure Satisfied their Mortgage with First Federal Savings Loan Association Rochester on 1998-07-17. View Document
- Alan J. Miller & Dorothy H. Mcclure sold this property to Marc Heft for $0.00 on 1996-05-14. View Document
- Dorothy H. Mcclure was granted Power of Attorney for Alan J. Miller on 1996-05-24 View Document
- Marc Heft was granted Power of Attorney for 421 Hudson Street on 1996-05-24 View Document
- Marc Heft took a mortgage for $196,500.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-05-24. View Document
- 29 Clarkson St #613, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -212,254.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 138,110.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -74,144.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 179,543.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,711.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.