Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- On 2016-02-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Nationstar Mortgage LLC. View Document
- On 2016-02-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Nationstar Mortgage LLC. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $140,000.00 dated 2005-02-22 between Shirley Casterlow and Mers View Document
- On 2005-01-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gmac Mortgage Corporation to Mers. View Document
- Shirley Casterlow took a mortgage for $59,038.34 from Mers on 2005-02-22. View Document
- Shirley Casterlow Satisfied their Mortgage with The City Of New York on 2005-03-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-11-01. Parties: Marble Hill Condominium View Document
- On 1999-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Capstead Inc. to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 1995-05-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. to Capstead Inc.. View Document
- Shirley Casterlow was granted Power of Attorney for Marble Hill Grdns Cdb/M on 1993-01-27 View Document
- Shirley Casterlow took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1993-01-27. View Document
- Shirley Casterlow took a mortgage for $96,700.00 from Fleet Real Est Fdg Corp on 1993-01-27. View Document
- Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc sold this property to Shirley Casterlow for $0.00 on 1993-01-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-02-26. Parties: Cloverdale/Grt Neckinc View Document
- Maps filed 1992-02-26 View Document
- 29 Adrian Ave #D7, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 63.0ft x 202.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 26,818.75 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,886.25 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 42,910.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,205.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 1-3 Story Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.