Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lisa J Kleist Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. S/B/M Washington Mutual Home Laons & Fleet Mortgage Corporation & Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 1992-03-26. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-05-16 between Lisa J. Kleist and Fleet Mortgage Corp. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-05-16. Parties: Nyc Hpd View Document
- On 1996-05-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet National Bank to Fleet Mortgage Corp. & Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp.. View Document
- Lisa Kleist took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1992-04-01. View Document
- Lisa Kleist took a mortgage for $106,800.00 from Fleet National Bank on 1992-04-01. View Document
- Release dated 1992-04-01 between Chemical Bank and Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc & Cloverdale At Greatetc View Document
- Lisa J Kleist was granted Power of Attorney for Marble Hill Grdns Cb/Mg on 1992-04-01 View Document
- Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc sold this property to Lisa J Kleist for $0.00 on 1992-03-26. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-02-26. Parties: Cloverdale/Grt Neckinc View Document
- Maps filed 1992-02-26 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Marble Hill Condo, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Managing Agent: Wavecrest Mgmt, Lucky Ilebor, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Head Officer: Anthony Shark, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Site Manager: Lucky Ilebor,
- 29 Adrian Ave #C7, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 63.0ft x 202.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 26,818.75 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,886.25 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 42,910.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,205.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 1-3 Story Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.