Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nalda Filpo & Eugenio Fermin Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & American Brokers Conduit on 2007-04-27. View Document
- Barbara Hogan Satisfied their Mortgage with The City Of New York on 2006-08-17. View Document
- Nalda Filpo & Eugenio Fermin took a mortgage for $33,750.00 from American Borkers Conduit & Mers on 2006-05-16. View Document
- Nalda Filpo & Eugenio Fermin took a mortgage for $94,500.00 from American Borkers Conduit & Mers on 2006-05-16. View Document
- Nalda Filpo & Eugenio Fermin was granted Power of Attorney for Marble Hill Gardens Condominium on 2006-05-16 View Document
- Barbara Hogan sold this property to Nalda Filpo & Eugenio Fermin for $135,000.00 on 2006-05-16. View Document
- On 2003-01-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet National Bank F/K/A Bankboston, NA to Inc. Washington Mutual Home Loans. View Document
- Release dated 1992-05-14 between Chemical Bank and Cloverdale Great Nckinc & Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc View Document
- Barbara Hogan was granted Power of Attorney for Marble Hill Grdns Cb/Mn on 1992-05-14 View Document
- Barbara Hogan took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from City Of New Yorkhpd on 1992-05-14. View Document
- Barbara Hogan took a mortgage for $87,850.00 from Fleet National Bank on 1992-05-14. View Document
- Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc sold this property to Barbara Hogan for $0.00 on 1992-05-12. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-02-26. Parties: Cloverdale/Grt Neckinc View Document
- Maps filed 1992-02-26 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Marble Hill Condo, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Managing Agent: Wavecrest Mgmt, Lucky Ilebor, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Head Officer: Anthony Shark, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Site Manager: Lucky Ilebor,
- 29 Adrian Ave #B1, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 63.0ft x 202.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 26,818.75 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,886.25 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 42,910.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,205.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 1-3 Story Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.