Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2000-04-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nyc Hpd to Louis Octobre & Marie Octobre. View Document
- Louis Octobre & Marie Octobre Satisfied their Mortgage with Norstar Mortgage Company on 2000-04-26. View Document
- Marie Therese Octobre & Louis Gabriel Octobre sold this property to Rhode Nehemie Octobre & Garline Octobre & Louis Isaac Octobre for $0.00 on 2000-04-24. View Document
- Release dated 1992-03-16 between Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc and Cloverdale At Greatneck & Chemical Bank View Document
- Louis Octobre & Marie Octobre was granted Power of Attorney for Marble Hill Gardensetc on 1992-03-16 View Document
- Luis Octobre & Marie Octobre took a mortgage for $2,000.00 from City Of New Yorkhpd on 1992-03-16. View Document
- On 1992-03-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Co to State/New York Mtgeagcy. View Document
- Louis Octobre & Marie Octobre took a mortgage for $82,500.00 from Norstar Mtge Co on 1992-03-16. View Document
- Nyc Partnership Hdfcinc sold this property to Louis Octobre & Marie Octobre for $0.00 on 1992-03-11. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-02-26. Parties: Cloverdale/Grt Neckinc View Document
- Maps filed 1992-02-26 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Marble Hill Condo, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Managing Agent: Wavecrest Mgmt, Lucky Ilebor, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Head Officer: Anthony Shark, 87-14 116Th St ##, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- Site Manager: Lucky Ilebor,
- 29 Adrian Ave #A3, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 63.0ft x 202.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 26,818.75 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,886.25 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 42,910.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,205.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 1-3 Story Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.