Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Dolores Rosa & Louise Odee & Michael J. Rosa & Robert J. Odee sold this property to Roka, LLC for $0.00 on 1997-04-03. View Document
- B & M Sale & Serviceinc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-04-09. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-02-28. Parties: First American Titleinsurance Company Of Ny View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-02-28. Parties: Louise Odee & Michael J. Rosa & Robert J. Odee & Delores Rosa View Document
- B &M Sales & Svc Inc sold this property to Dolores Rosa & Louise Odee & Michael J. Rosa & Robert J. Odee for $0.00 on 1989-01-10. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-08-16. Parties: B & M Sales & Servceinc View Document
- On 1988-06-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Louise Odee & Dolores F Rosa. View Document
- B & M Sales Serviceinc Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Chase Manhattan Bk on 1988-05-26. View Document
- Winston Network Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Metromedia Inc on 1987-02-11. View Document
- Inc. Winston Network took a mortgage for $4,200,000.00 from Inc. Metromedia on 1982-10-27. View Document
- On 1982-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Metromedia to Inc. Winston Network. View Document
- B & M Sales & Service In took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1973-06-12. View Document
- Jacob Goodman was granted Power of Attorney for Michael I Goodman on 1972-12-22 View Document
- Michael Goodman & Jacob Goodman sold this property to B & M Sales & Servceinc for $0.00 on 1972-12-22. View Document
- On 1972-12-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Henderson Mathews to Jacob Goodman. View Document
- Richard Zausner sold this property to Michael I Goodman for $0.00 on 1972-10-05. View Document
- Richard A Zausner & I Michael Goodman & Jacob Goodman took a mortgage for $0.00 from Henderson Mathews on 1968-12-19. View Document
- Henderson Mathews sold this property to Richard A Zausner & I Michael Goodman & Jacob Goodman for $0.00 on 1968-12-19. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 19, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Roka Llc, 408 8Th Ave #206, Ny, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Robert Chou, 408 8Th Ave #206, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Robert Chou, 408 8Th Ave #206, Ny, NY 10001
- Officer: Katherine Chou, 408 8Th Ave #206, Ny, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Robert Chou,
- 29 7th Avenue South, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 160.0ft x 67.75ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,644.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,897.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 8,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,028.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,670.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,128.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.