Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sharon Lynch Satisfied their Mortgage with Leonard Franzblau on 2001-03-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-03-05. Parties: Leonard Franzblau View Document
- Sharon A. Lynch & Sharon Lynch took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Leonard Franzblau on 2000-03-02. View Document
- On 2000-03-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sharon A. Lynch & Sharon Lynch to Leonard Franzblau. View Document
- On 1999-08-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Bankers Trust Company As Trustee. View Document
- Sharon A. Lynch took a mortgage for $76,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-06-10. View Document
- Stephen Davis sold this property to Sharon A. Lynch for $0.00 on 1997-12-01. View Document
- Sharon Lynch was granted Power of Attorney for 54 West 74Th Streetcondominium on 1998-06-10 View Document
- Stephen E. Davis Satisfied their Mortgage with Snowflake Development Corp. on 1997-02-13. View Document
- On 1996-11-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Inc. Rocam. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 54 West 74Th Street Condominium, 43 West 75Th St #C, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty, H. David Ohayon, 43 West 75Th St #C, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Leonard Franzblau, 37 West 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: Marc Alldridge, 54 West 74Th St #503, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Glen Shivprashad,
- 289 Columbus Ave #610, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 102.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 76,831.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,667.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,434.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,730.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 76,627.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,463.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.