Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert Feldman Satisfied their Mortgage with As Successor By Merger North Fork Bank & The Trust Company Of New Jersey on 2005-02-07. View Document
- Robert Feldman sold this property to Steven J Rand for $1,775,000.00 on 2005-01-12. View Document
- Robert Feldman took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from The Trust Company Of New Jersey on 2003-09-30. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Robert Feldman Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1987-11-06. View Document
- Robert Feldman Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1987-07-24. View Document
- Robert Feldman took a mortgage for $0.00 from Citibank N A on 1980-09-10. View Document
- On 1977-11-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jack H Klein to Goldie Gordon. View Document
- De Francois Menil sold this property to Robert Feldman for $0.00 on 1974-08-02. View Document
- Armand Fernando was granted Power of Attorney for Jack H Klein on 1970-09-21 View Document
- Armand Fernando sold this property to De Menil Francois for $0.00 on 1970-09-21. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1970-09-21. Parties: Jack H Klein View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1970-09-21. Parties: Robt H Blair View Document
- On 1970-08-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jhk Enterprises Inc to Jack H Klein. View Document
- Armand Fernandez took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jhk Enterprises Inc on 1969-10-22. View Document
- Jhk Enterprises Inc sold this property to Armand Fernandez for $0.00 on 1969-10-22. View Document
- Jhk Enterprises Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Rose Sakin on 1967-04-17. View Document
- Jhk Enterprises Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Robert H Blair on 1966-09-21. View Document
- Robert H Blair sold this property to Jhk Enterprises Inc for $0.00 on 1966-09-21. View Document
- 289 Church St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.92ft x 25.0ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 3,160.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,020.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 3,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,010.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 3,412.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,272.5 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- City Residence One Family
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.