Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Columbia Univ City Ny Tr took a mortgage for $0.00 from Arnold Wolf & Morris D Kasmer & Roman Limner on 1981-01-20. View Document
- Arnold Wolf & Morris D Kasmer & Roman Limner sold this property to Columbia Univ City Ny Tr for $0.00 on 1981-01-20. View Document
- Lkw Estates Inc sold this property to Arnold Wolf & Morris D Kasmer & Roman Limner for $0.00 on 1980-09-10. View Document
- Lkw Estates Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bernard Anton & Sophie Weiss & Sol Feuer & Abraham Zucker & Rachel Decdex Zucker on 1977-01-05. View Document
- Bernard Anton & Sophie Weiss & Sol Feuer & Abraham Zucker & Rachel Decdex Zucker sold this property to Lkw Estates Inc for $0.00 on 1977-01-05. View Document
- Martha Krumholz sold this property to Sol Feuer for $0.00 on 1975-07-23. View Document
- Bamzak Realty Corp sold this property to Martha Krumholtz & Rachel Zucker & Columbia Realty Co Dba & Sophie Weiss & Abraham Zucker & Bernard Amton for $0.00 on 1975-06-04. View Document
- Bernard Anton & Rachel Zucker & Columbia Realty Co Dba & Martha Krumkoltz & Sophie Weiss & Abraham Zucker sold this property to Bamzak Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1975-01-08. View Document
- Henry Wolecki leased this property from Max Krumholtz & George Wolecki & Columbia Realty Co Dba on 1967-04-11 View Document
- George Wolecki leased this property from Max Krumholtz & George Wolecki & Columbia Realty Co Dba on 1967-04-11 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Trusteees Of Columbia University, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Mark Kerma, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Joseph Ienuso, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Officer: Monica Kuth, 400 West 119Th Street, New York, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Service Rep 24Hr Man Service Ctr,
- 2881 Broadway, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,622.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,467.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.