Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-06-28, Debtor: Zoi Realty LLC, Secured Party: Progressive Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Zoi Realty LLC by Progressive Credit Union or 2012-06-13 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,874,730.70 dated 2012-06-13 between Zoi Realty LLC and Progressive Credit Union View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-08-08, Debtor: Zoi Realty LLC, Secured Party: Progressive Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Zoi Realty LLC by Progressive Credit Union or 2008-07-24 View Document
- Zoi Realty LLC took a mortgage for $3,100,000.00 from Progressive Credit Union on 2008-07-24. View Document
- Ronni Lieberman & Barry Lieberman & Oscar Chaikin & Lynn Lieberman Konowitz & Arthur Waldman & Marcia Gingold sold this property to Zoi Realty LLC for $6,750,000.00 on 2008-07-24. View Document
- George Zoitas was granted Power of Attorney for John A Mitchell on 2008-07-17 View Document
- Nathan Estate/ Lieberman & Nathan L/W/T Lieberman & Barry Asexecutor Lieberman sold this property to Ronni Lieberman & Barry Lieberman & Lynn Lieberman Konowitz for $0.00 on 1998-04-20. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-07-27. Parties: Estate Of Nathan Lieberman View Document
- Marcia As Executor Gingold & Renee Estate Of Waldman sold this property to Marcia Gingold & Arthur Waldman for $0.00 on 1997-08-26. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-26. Parties: Sidney Est/ Waldman View Document
- Arthur Waldman & Sidney Decd Waldman & Marcia Gingold & Renee Waldman sold this property to Renee Waldman for $0.00 on 1992-08-01. View Document
- Academy Hardware & Sply sold this property to Sidney Waldman & Nathan Lieberman & Oscar Chaikin for $0.00 on 1975-06-02. View Document
- 2869 Broadway, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.58ft x 83.08ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 7,994.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,034.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,632.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,672.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.