Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-05-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-05-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-02-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,350 to $1,300 on 2013-02-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,416 to $1,350 on 2013-02-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,350 to $1,416 on 2013-01-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-01-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,428 to $1,350 on 2013-01-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,428 on 2012-12-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Dunbar Owner Llc, 1465A Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Managing Agent: E&M Bronx Assoc Llc, Joel Goldstein, 1465A Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Head Officer: Joel Goldstein, 1465A Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Site Manager: Joel Goldstein,
- 2816 Frederick Douglass Blvd #4BD, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 775.0ft x 199.83ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- DUNBAR APARTMENTS
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 517,107.68 sq. ft.
Remaining 80,992.68 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 977,093.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 540,978.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.