Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correction Deed filed 2015-10-21 View Document
- Mica Fdb LLC sold this property to Fdb Group LLC for $925,000.00 on 2014-12-04. View Document
- 8 Ave Holdings LLC sold this property to Mica Fdb LLC for $550,000.00 on 2013-08-01. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-08-20. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Gp 2805 8Th Avenue, LLC sold this property to 8 Ave Holdings LLC for $275,000.00 on 2010-02-02. View Document
- William E Mannion sold this property to G.P. 2805 8Th Avenue, LLC for $100,000.00 on 2009-04-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-05-08, Debtor: Ariston Property Group, LLC, Secured Party: Grand Pacific Finance Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-05-08. Parties: Ariston Property Group, LLC, Grand Pacific Finance Corp. View Document
- Inc Premier Ny Equities sold this property to Ariston Property Group, LLC for $0.00 on 2006-02-28. View Document
- Inc. Premier Ny Equities took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Mu Realty LLC on 2005-11-17. View Document
- Andrew Bluestone sold this property to Inc. Premier Ny Equities for $541,000.00 on 2005-10-28. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-09-30. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-09-30. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Milton L.Ref Slaughter & Ewart Etal Def Goodin sold this property to American Commcl Capcorp for $0.00 on 1993-01-06. View Document
- Ewart Godin took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Paxton Ventures Cp on 1989-03-30. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-05-11. Parties: Ewart Goodin, American Comm Cap Corp View Document
- Ewart Goodin took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from American Commcl Capcp on 1988-05-09. View Document
- Ewart Goodin Satisfied their Mortgage with Paxton Ventures Corp on 1988-05-09. View Document
- Ewart Goodin Satisfied their Mortgage with Dorothy Carroll on 1988-05-09. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-02-18. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Ewart Goodin took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Paxton Ventures Corp on 1987-12-09. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1987-10-22. View Document
- Ewart Goodin took a mortgage for $57,000.00 from Dorothy Carroll on 1987-08-06. View Document
- Elizabeth Connors sold this property to Ewart Goodin for $0.00 on 1986-06-06. View Document
- On 1975-06-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Empire Svngs Bnk to Harold Scheer & Herman Kagan. View Document
- Srp Realty Corp sold this property to Bennett Connors & Elizabeth Connors for $0.00 on 1975-06-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-02-04 between S R P Realty Corp and Empire City Savingsbank View Document
- S R P Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Empire City Savingsbank on 1966-01-26. View Document
- On 1966-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Facilitiescorp to Empire City Savingsbank. View Document
- Scheer & Kagan & Herman C Dba Kagan & Harold Scheer sold this property to S R P Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1966-01-26. View Document
- 2805 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.92ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,855.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,855.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,954.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,954.5 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.