Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-04-25, Debtor: 280 Bleecker Street, LLC, Secured Party: Kearney Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 280 Bleecker Street, LLC by Kearney Bank or 2016-03-31 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,000,000.00 dated 2016-03-31 between 280 Bleecker Street, LLC and Kearney Bank View Document
- 280 Bleecker Street, LLC took a mortgage for $1,288,135.46 from Kearney Bank on 2016-03-31. View Document
- On 2016-03-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Capital One National Association to Isaoa Kearney Bank. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-25. Parties: Capital One National Association View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to North Fork Bank by 280 Bleecker Street L.L.C. or 2006-12-15 View Document
- 280 Bleecker Street L.L.C. took a mortgage for $775,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2006-12-15. View Document
- Joan Serrani & Teresa J Agnellini sold this property to L.L.C. 280 Bleecker Streel for $1.00 on 2003-05-27. View Document
- Anthony Serrani & Gaetana Lwt Serrani & Teresa J Agnellini sold this property to Anthony Serranti & Teresa J Agnellini for $0.00 on 1986-10-30. View Document
- Anthony Serrani sold this property to Anthony Serrani & Joan Serrani for $0.00 on 1986-10-30. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 280 Bleecker St Llc, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Ecr Realty Corp, Will Radmin, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Juan Serrani, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Theresa Agnellini, 123 5Th Avenue #3 RD, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Marlon Bradley,
- 280 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.0ft x 75.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,713.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,505.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,322.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -886.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,796.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,588.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.