Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-10-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,500 to $4,300 on 2016-09-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,550 to $4,500 on 2016-09-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,695 to $4,550 on 2016-08-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,795 to $4,695 on 2016-08-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,895 to $4,795 on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,000 to $4,895 on 2016-07-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-07-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,000 to $5,000 on 2016-07-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,250 to $6,000 on 2016-07-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,250 on 2016-07-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 280 Bleecker St Llc, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Ecr Realty Corp, Will Radmin, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Juan Serrani, 381 Park Avenue South #1001, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Theresa Agnellini, 123 5Th Avenue #3 RD, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Marlon Bradley,
- 280 Bleecker St #0, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.0ft x 75.5ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,713.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,505.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,322.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -886.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,796.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,588.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.