Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-10-22. Parties: Devonshire House Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-05-29. Parties: Devonshire House Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-06-10. Parties: Devonshire House Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2010-07-19, Debtor: L.L.C. Devonshire Associates, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-07-07. Parties: N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- Jenni Birtchnell, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Devonshire House Condominium on 2010-06-25 View Document
- L.L.C. Devonshire Associates sold this property to Jenni Birtchnell, LLC for $1,909,218.75 on 2010-06-25. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-06-18. Parties: Devonshire Associates L.L.C. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-06-02. Parties: L.L.C. Devonshire Associates View Document
- Correction Doc-Office Use Only (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-04-29. Parties: Devonshire House Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2010-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-26. Parties: Devonshire Associates, LLC View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Devonshire House Condominium, 622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Keith Allone, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Keith Allone, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Leslie Fielden, 28 East 10Th Street #6L, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Ivan Torres,
- 28 E 10th St #4K, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 107.08ft x 148.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 94,134.74 sq. ft.
Remaining -33,797.26 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 31,274.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -96,658.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 101,640.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,291.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.