Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-12-19. Parties: New York City Housing Authority, United States Department Of Hud View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to New York City Housing Authority for $0.00 on 1994-04-28. View Document
- Maps filed 1994-03-08 View Document
- Maps filed 1994-01-26 View Document
- Lighter & Brighter Etc. sold this property to Alon Livne for $0.00 on 1986-03-05. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-03. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- Finance Admin City Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1977-04-27. View Document
- Marnor Estates Inc Etal & Dominic A Tortorici sold this property to Revina Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1976-12-27. View Document
- On 1974-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Leroy Foster to Revina Realty Corp. View Document
- On 1974-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Empire Svngs Bnk to Leroy Foster. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1967-02-24 between Marnor Estates Inc and Excelsior Savings Bank View Document
- 2788 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 199.1ft x 200.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,744.96 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,571.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 129,896.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 55,580.0 sq. ft.
- Selected Government Installations
- Police Department
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.